Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Getting to know our new little miracle

I know I promised to write about my birthing expirience, but I am waiting to complete the "healing process" before I dig into writing everything. SO patience... that is what I have been telling myself too! Only 2 more weeks until I should be officially back to myself, and then I will write, I promise!
For now, here are some cute photos from an early morning with the kids while Mike slept in (he took on the night shift for the first 3 weeks! What a man, I must say. I could not get through this transition without him!). Enjoy ;) 















4 comments:

Chelsea said...

SOOOO cute! Thanks for sharing!

lauriea said...

Those are my CUTE grandkiddooos!!!

Betsy said...

He really is a good looking kid! But, I expect nothing less from two great looking parents! I loved the Christmas photos too! I didn't now you had called until late last night, so I tried to text you to see if you were awake- I'm off at noon today, so I'll try to call you again. xoxo

Papa said...

Ok, so Little E DOES occasionally open his eyes! I was beginning to wonder, since he is always sleeping whenever I see him.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com