Monday, October 19, 2009

Painting a bird house

My brain is fried. I have been waiting to post some photos of our recent activities until I felt like writing something witty... it has yet to come. My pregnancy brain has taken over... so here is Gabe and Mommies birdhouse. We did this little project while Malia was sleeping one day. Gabe loved it! And would get so upset if his paintbrush accidentally landed on a spot of the bird house he was not aiming for. My little perfectionist... enjoy!







1 comments:

Betsy said...

THat is the most 100 percent Jones birdhouse I've ever seen... I'm impressed he let you help a little. Good thing you didn't mess anything up!... and I loved the cookie post. Those two are so cute!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com