Monday, October 19, 2009

So domestic!!

  Gabe and Malia (Gabe's little copy cat lately, they both walked around all day today with a band aide on their faces in the same exact place.. Gabe had a boo boo... Malia didn't) have been WAY into baking. They love putting on their aprons and helping Mommy make yummy treats. And I love that it is finally cooled down enough outside to turn the oven on! Here are my munchkins baking cookies!!


Waiting and watching the cookies change...

Malia can hardly control her excitement as the time draws near to take out our yummy cookies!!

Then she ran up to me with a big excited face... shown above... sound effect " HuuuuuuU!!!!!"

Gabe describing to us how the cookies are changing as they bake...

Lizzard tounge... kinda gross.

And of course then Malia wanted a picture in front of the oven just like Gabe...

And then Gabe wanted one with both of them in it...

And finally... what I walked out of the bathroom to find. A claw footed little boy walking around in my oven mitts. It was pretty funny! And the cookies were SOOOO yummy!!

3 comments:

This Heavenly Life said...

Those aprons are so cute! Did you make Malia's? I haven't been able to find one small enough, but if I made one, that would be perfect. Adorable pictures!

Mrs. Jones says said...

Our neighbor gave us the apron for Malia. Her grandma had made it for her when she was little, so yes, it is handmade. Complete with little pockets with little cooking utensils in them... should be fairly easy to make one. I don't know where she got the little spoons and stuff, but Malia LOVES them.

Sarah said...

These two are the cutest little bakers I have ever seen!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com