Monday, October 5, 2009

Baby Shower Tea

My Mom, BFF Betsy and Mother-in-law, Melinda,and sista Michelle, helped throw me a little baby shower tea party this last weekend. It was pretty neat to get to actually be pregnant this time around! (minus the less flattering extra round face and booty photos that go with that!;)) 
And Can I just tell you how amazing my Mom is! This tea party was just beyond my expectations and we all had so much fun drinking tea and eating little sandwiches and yummy treats. Thanks Mom and Melinda and Michelle for all of the yummy food! Betsy (BFF) was working on making it out from Utah but a little surprise miracle of her own prevented her from attending. Still love you Bets and I think you had the best excuse ever for not making it... so no worries!

The Cooks in the Kitchen- Grammy Laurie and Great-Grandma Helen


Another one of our cooks- Grandma Melinda


The Tea Party Menu

Ok, try not to drool!!




My Mom's cute table settings. I am telling you this lady went all out!



 In the midst of Tea... me and Brittany A.


Party games! Grammy had some great prizes for the winners.


Shower Favors... mmmmm, root beer and berry jelly beans and dark chocolate


Attention to detail! Cute personalized water bottles for each guest.


I love what my Mom put on the "ingredients" SO creative!


Present time! We all know how much I love that part! ;)


A Party crasher cruising through the crowd.



The SiStAs!!

 AND drum roll please.... the all too classic must have funny pregnancy photos!!




Eli's future spoiling Grandma's and babysitters ...


Thanks again Mommy!! YOU are so amazing. Love you!

5 comments:

Harmony said...

Wow, I don't know what you're talking about chubby/booty. You look absolutely GORGEOUS. you're beautiful outfit doesn't hurt. What a cute cute cute baby shower.

This Heavenly Life said...

Oh my gosh, I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this stroll through your baby shower! What a fabulous party! That menu DID have me drooling :) Gorgeous pictures - I especially loved the silly sisters ones :D

Unknown said...

what a darling and creative baby shower! excited to see the lil guy! hope you are feeling well!

Betsy said...

I expected nothing less from your mother- and serioulsy, I am SO jealous that I couldn't swing it. I thought of you all day Saturday and please tell you mom thanks for doing so much without any help from me!! :) I too think you look great as well! oh- and the check's in teh mail!

Chelle said...

It looks so cute! Such detail & I love the silly pics.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com