Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Pet Project this Month

We are having a special program this month for the teen age girls (young women) at my church (ward). I am one of the leaders in charge and am so excited to put my creativity thinking cap on! So far this is what I have. For those of you who are LDS and looking for a New Beginnings theme here is what we came up with: Be Loyal to the Royal within you
Helping the girls to remember who they truly are and where they came from, that they are the Daughters of a Heavenly King.
We will be making the whole evening a royal event, complete with tiaras and castles! Here is the invite I made out of dowels, those little wood buttons you use to cover holes, gold spray paint and parchment paper. Thanks to my good friend Sarah for coming over and helping me assemble all 50 of them! More to come as the planning and preparation continues!

4 comments:

Harmony said...

LOVE IT! thanks for sharing...going to copy you! you may be getting emails!

Sarah said...

You are so creative! I'm glad I was able to help and have some girl talk at the same time:)

Betsy said...

Fancy!! And I'm so glad your blogging again... I did stop checkign regularly. I will start asap to check it again :)xoxo

BC

theleguis said...

you kill me. so cool. miss you!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com