Friday, January 21, 2011

A special Mommy Daughter date

I went on a special date last week with my favorite little girl. It was a surprise date so you can imagine the girly screaming and shouting that went on when she realized where we were... Disneyland! We did whatever she wanted to do, and boy did she run me ragged! I was pooped! Way more than carting all three of them around. High energy does not even begin to describe my baby girl. 
Oh, and P.S.- Guess who is attempting potty training again!? That is right, miss Malia. So far so good. I am sticking to it this time. Wish us luck! I made a special potty chart, she gets to put up stickers for all her #1s and #2s and when it is filled she gets a new toy. She is excited, for now anyway.







 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com