Thursday, May 21, 2009

Mommy's having fun

First off can I just say how cute this girl is getting! She now will sit and snuggle me in the morning... ahhhhh. I thought for sure she was not going to ever do that. It is my favorite thing EVER and now I have two kids who snuggle!! Malia has the mornings covered, and Gabe will snuggle me anytime of day or night so I pretty much have it made now ;)
Malia now has quite the "mane". It has been so fun to put her hair back and have her look like a cute little girl, no more baby! (for now ;) )
This is a photo of my latest favorite doo. I usually do a better job, but did not have time to wet it and use a comb this particular morning. But... I wanted to give you an idea of how long her hair is! At only 14 months old.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

she looks so freakin' tan to me!! Serioulsy - I want that olive skin! I liked teh rain boots video too... She seems so big ot me- I can't believe she's just 14 months!

Harmony said...

she's adorable. and i swear she resembles you. Her hair is so cute like that. i think i'll try to copy that on paisley, though she has 1/2 as much hair at 3 so i don't know if it will be possible!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com