Friday, February 26, 2010

I AM.... IRON MAN!!

Obsess much !? Yes... he is o-b-s-e-s-s-e-d! 
Gabe is all Iron Man all the time. He eats sleeps and drinks Iron Man. Watches the movie daily, wears his costume daily (unless it gets stinky and Mommy is washing it- needed right about now), had 3 or 4 different action figures, knows everyone's real names from the movie, and as of this week, has his first Iron Man comic book. 
This has been the case since fall, I don't think his obsession is going to end anytime soon. 
I found a really cool comic book store and got him that comic book. I plan on taking him back there soon so he can talk to the cool comic book guy that knows anything and everything about Iron Man (and every other super hero if we are getting detailed). Can't wait! 




And here is Eli with the chickenpox :( He was such a trooper and did not even act sick at all. He is pretty much over them now and we are glad for that! No fever and no problems thank heavens. Lets just hope he built up an immunity to them. I don't want to go through that ever again!

1 comments:

Harmony said...

Wow! I know about obsessions, Cado has had many, and Gabe's definitely got it bad! It's pretty fun and cute though. I wish Geneve would pick up some chickenpox soon so I we could be done with that, and Paisley too actually. How'd you manage that in the States? And that little Eli is super cute!! oh, and this refers to the other post, but I've never really had sushi (minus a few California rolls from the deli section of a grocery store!) but tomorrow for our 8 year anniversary Spencer suggested we go for lunch! We'll see if I love it as much as everyone else in the world seems to.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com