Friday, February 26, 2010

Right now...

I am thinking... I wish I did not just eat 3 girl scout cookies! These cookies are going to be the end of me. And I have been doing so good with my diet and work out! Just counter acting my skateboarding with Gabe today and my run.. boo hoo.

I am wearing... REAL shorts (no elastic prego band on top... thank you very much!) and one of my favorite coral colored long shirts. And my hair is a wet frizzy mess. Going to take care of that right after I am done with this.

I am creating... I am so glad to ponder on this question right now because I am usually creating SO many things but have not taken any time since Eli was born to do one stinkin thing. Got to get right on that!
I am going... out to dinner with the hubby and in-laws.. to SUSHI!! My first time since Eli was in my belly. SO excited! (Thanks Auntie Meesh for watching the rugrats!)

I am reading... WE all know that I don't read! Come on, give me a break.

I am hoping... To continue to loose the prego weight quickly and that I can get my eyebrows waxed SOON they are like woolly mammoths right now.

I am hearing... the low hum of the baby monitor. I don't know how to get it to stop making that noise. Drives me crazy but have to leave it on so I can hear when Eli wakes up. Oh, and it is so quiet right now because Mr. Jones took the other two little critters to the park... ahhhh..... peaceful.

Around the house... Pretty clean! Gotta love having two women in the home to keep it in order! Probably not what my Mother-in-law would say, I am sure this is much messier than she is used to but from my perspective it is much cleaner!

One of my favorite things... Oh there are so many! I would have to say the smell of Hawaii. I miss it, I crave it so often latley. That sticky feel of the air with the salt dancing around you and the smell... I don't even know how to describe it! You know what I am talking about if you have been there. If not, go !! And you will love it too!

A few plans for the rest of the week... Let me check my calendar! We will go into next week since it is already Friday, yeah! I have a facial appointment on Monday, yes I know you are jealous but please keep in mind I have earned this and it is MUCH needed, a photo shoot on Tuesday. And Tuesday night a fun party with all my young ladies where we are going to learn to put on makeup and do our hair better. Wednesday I will probably go to the skatepark with Gabe again, Thursday we are having a triple b-day party for Auntie, Gabe, and Malia with my family. Friday is another photo shoot, and then... SOSOSOSOSO excited!! Marsha is coming into town! (one of my besties ;) Can't wait to play with her and Dante.

Thanks Betsy! Re-post this my friends and let us know what is goin on with you! I really should have called you Bets and had a live person conversation right now instead of typing this but I will call you soon my love ! Needed a moment of no talking to just enjoy the light clicking of the key board (and my noisy monitor, ug! ) Luv ya!

3 comments:

Harmony said...

what a fun cute way to share about your life! I may have to try this! So so wish I could hang out with you and Marsha!! Give her a hug and some Swiss cheek kisses for me! and tell her to give some to you for me too! :)

Betsy said...

This was good enough for now... I didn't know Eli had the "pox." He's even cute sick! He's starting to look like MIke to me, or is that not the case and I'm retarded? The paul frank onesie is so cute too!! :) xoxo

Meesh said...

Oh my gosh, I am crying right now cuz I'm laughing so hard at myself. I was reading your little "all about me" post and I swear I thought you put that you needed to get your elbows waxed!! I read it twice and then on third time I finally got it!! hahahaha.... elbows

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com