Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Little Sea Monkey... we love you!

Mr. Jones and I went to the doctor yesterday to have our first ultrasound. It was so amazing. We got to see our little sea monkey and were able to see the little flutter of the heart on the monitor, it eased my mind to know I wasn't just pretending, it's real! I still can't believe it sometimes. All I can say is what a miracle it is to have this little bean growing inside me... we are due sometime in the beginning of December. They have not given me a for sure due date yet, maybe at my appointment tomorrow? ? ? We will see!

1 comments:

Lu said...

This is so rad!!! I hope you are feelin ok. The beginning always was the worst for me. If you are struggling please know it gets so much better!!!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com