Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Sneaky sneaky....

I worked, ALL day yesterday. I HAD to. SO behind on albums and editing and all kinds of photo stuff. It was one of those days I sat the kids in front of the tv with lots of toy options and just worked and worked. Breaks for lunch and diaper changes and loves for Lia when she needed them.
Gabe is three... have I told you that yet? Well, he has gotten pretty sneaky in his old age. This is how I found him half way through the day...


At first I was FURIOUS with him and gave him a good scolding. Then I asked, " Why would you do that!" and his repy, " I just wanted striped Mama... so I could be a lion!" (lions and tigers are the same thing to him). I quickly turned around and did a big silent laugh and quickly tried to get back my composure so I could continue with the scolding. TIME OUT... his regular place these days. He is obsessed with crawling around the house like a lion, I give him points for being so creative!
He also came out of my room with some special "easter treats" from under my bed saying, "Mommy, what are these for?" AHH, caught! Time to find a better hiding place! He has seemed to have forgotten now, or realized he was not supposed to know about that stuff, phew!
Now I am off to scrub off the stripes! Didn't have the drive to deal with the pen last night before bed. FYI- pen does not just melt off in the tub.... in case you didn't know. I was praying it would.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Hee He - that was funny! I love his button! He's such a cute little man!

lisa said...

that is his creative side coming out on his canvas... love that little guy.!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com