Sunday, March 29, 2009

S-A-T-U-R-D-A-Y, NIGHT!





It had been WEEKS since my SILBFF (sis-in-law BFF) Whitney and I had hung out, and a night on the town was LONG overdue (thanks to Mr. Jones for always being so gracious in taking care of the kids so I can go out and be silly with his sister).
Bleep bleep.... text to Whit, " We are SO on for going out tonight (sent yesterday, Saturday) but I want to do something fun and different and origional and p.s. I have no money."
Leave it to Whitney to come up with a crazy fun plan that 1. was ORIGIONAL and 2. Worked with my super low "fun budget". Ok, so yes, I had to wait around for her to prepare for the evening for HOURS, but oh was it worth it!
You see whenever Whit and I get together it is guarenteed to be an interesting night. When we get together strange things happen! So, we thought, why not try to direct the craziness into a creative "magical" evening? Have wierd things happen more on our terms! (it normally just is crazy twighlight zone kind of randomness going on around us). Well this time instead of watching the show, we WERE the show! (I swear we don't do drugs)
So, we let fate take us where ever the wind blew. At the stop sign in Laguna and, "lets turn left and just go to hapi sushi!" Good choice..... the best sushi around here. We walked in like we owned the place and by the time we left we had everyone in the sushi bar waiving by to us.. yeah, we are kind of big deals there now, ha!
Whitney had her bag of trick in tow: 1 purple wig, 1 blonde mustache (never used), 1 mascarade mask from Becky's costume trunk, and in my purse, 1 pair of nerd glasses. I had my nikon D200 in tow and we were off walking!
We stopped at randome places and took random pictures with random props as random people walked by acting like it was TOTALLY normal what we were doing.... the beauty of Laguna.
No joke, it was MAGICAL! We had SO much fun being silly and creative and goofing around. The photo of me in front of the wall of ordering windows... yeah, we realized after we were done there was a guy in there laughing at us the whole time. He waved bye to us as we walked away. Whitney Jones + Mrs. Jones = pure random good times.... as usual.

3 comments:

Elise said...

So FUN!!!!!!

(i love love LOVE the first photo the best)

theleguis said...

you guys are nuts! How much candy did you eat?? great pics though

Anonymous said...

Im in for the fun when I get back- Love the photos- Nick

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com