Thursday, March 5, 2009

Big bang last Tuesday night....

Anyone hear it? I could not sleep last night and was watching the news and was freaking out! They had a news cast on a "mysterious earthquake type thing" that affected a big part of so-cal. They said they could not get any info from anyone as to what it was.
WELL.... Mike and I heard it! We were watching TV and it sounded like either something really big hit the side of our house or that someone slammed our garage door shut. But, the ground did not move at all. It was SO weird!
I wanted to know if anyone else heard this..... and we need some answers, this is tripping me out right now!!

3 comments:

Mesia said...

That's freaky! Let me know!!

Brittany said...

I totally felt it and was home alone with Owen in bed. I freaked my heart dropped and then I thought maybe it was my upstairs neighbor slamming his window shut. I would like to know what it was. Also lets talk more about the food blog today.

Benjamin said...

Yep, heard it - twice actually. Sorry we missed you today at the pink monster's party. we had a little scare that I didn't want to freak anyone out with, but it turned out to be a false alarm - oops.
(i though adelita had -shhhh- lice)

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com