Thursday, March 26, 2009

ZOOOOmars


AS you ALL know, I have a job. My job is EASY... Ok, not really... it is pretty hard, but easy in the way of getting to spend time with the cutest little 3 year old girl ever, Gracie Bell. Her lovely parents informed me that she loves this little petting zoo in San Juan that we just went to for the first time last week. It was awesome! You get to hold bunnies and guinea pigs, and ride a train, and hang out with goats, it was a blast!
Well... we had visited the bunnies, swung on the swings, ridden the train, and our final stop was to visit some goats. One of them took a liking to me and was rubbing his head on my leg the whole time we were in there. It was kind of cute and king of gross at the same time.
I was busy snapping photos, as usual, when I realized what I was looking at through my view finder. Gracie was bent over picking up pieces of goat poop and asking me, "what is this Auntie?" Agggg... ewwww! Needless to say we sanitized our hands like crazy. But, it made for this funny picture! Thanks for the laughs Gracie. Sorry if I startled you with my heeby geebies as you held a piece of goat poop in your hand! I love how my kids are also all smiley and like, "oohhh, what is that!"

CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE PHOTOS FROM: A POOPY DAY AT ZOOMARS

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com