Thursday, March 26, 2009

D-land, Take 5... with a little LA mixed in

Beep Beep... a new text message from my cousin Carol a few weeks ago... saying she and her daughter Sam are coming to visit from Missouri!! Yippee!! I immediately begin planning the fun.
The first outing... Disneyland of course! Can I just tell you how busy it was! We OF COURSE still had fun, but man! Who would have thought so many would have the same idea to go to D-land on St. Patty's day! This is the only photo I got of the day. I took my nieces, Hannah and Allie, such a treat!

Carol and Sam wanted to go to LA and go shopping on Friday, so we set the navigation in the car for the Grove, and off we went! My Aunt Martie joined us and we had such a fun day of shopping and silliness. We ate at this great little Greek restaurant, it was such a beautiful sunny LA day.
This is a shot of this cute little street we drove past in LA. Why did we stop there you ask? Because my Aunt Martha pointed out quite an interesting little sign that we just HAD to take a photo by.....

SPEED HUMPS!?!?!?! Who says that! Well, we quickly flipped a Uey to get this little beauty. I felt the need to show off a hump of my own to complete the photo.
Thanks girls for such a fun time! Hope we see you again this summer for a little surf sesh!


1 comments:

Lori said...

u should send that into Ellen, she would like that! NICE! ;)

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com