Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Everybody's working for the weekend
























Proof that Mrs. Jones might be on the computer too much!
Malia has recently learned how to climb up on chairs and this is where Mr. Jones found her this evening. In Gabe's room, at his desk, on his computer... TYPING AWAY! He quietly shhhhed me over to see what she was up to. I had to get it on video. I was about to pee my pants. Yeah, she is 1 going on 20. She seemed so into it, like "don't bother me, I am working!" Here is some video of her in action. Love this girl, just like her Mommy!!



4 comments:

ashley said...

hey! so, when i saw you i was just visiting, but now we are living in redlands for the year, then back to hawaii. we are always at my parents in rsm cause we have to surf every weekend- ya know? so, yes, we should get together, and we have disney passes too!

Betsy said...

HILARIOUS!!! That cracked me up!

Lu said...

This is so cute!! And I am so jealous you got to see ELLEN!! So fun!! Looks like you guys had a blast. Happy Birthday Malia!!

Tracy Elder said...

Hey Becky!

I happened upon your blog after visiting the Galbasini's.

Your kids are so cute! These pics are the first I've seen of your daughter! Love the birthday idea!

It looks like you guys are regulars at dland too. Can't believe we havent run into you...

Anyways, hope you dont mind that I added you onto our blog.

Hugs
The Elders

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com