Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Dancing with Ellen


I wanted SOOO badly to go to the Ellen De Generes show, so I applied online, and was chosen to get tickets! Woo Hoo!! I knew my neighbor, Lilta, LOVED watching Ellen so I invited her to go, my sister Michelle, and friend Brittany.
To our surprise, Lilta HOOKED us up with some VIP passes! Her girlfriend's husband works on the show. Let me tell ya, we felt like some "made" women. ;) It was so fun, but surprisingly EXAHSTING! Laughing and dancing for an hour and a half straight was tiring man! Anyway, we were SOOO on TV yesterday. We had like 3 close ups during the show and Ellen danced right down our row! It was good fun and good company.
OH... and we got a free DVD (the movie Milk, which I was not too excited about but still, it was free!) and we got the most delicious cup cakes!!
My favorite pic of the day- Michelle shoving the cupcake in her mouth while they drove us to the studio store. So classic. Thanks for the fun day girls!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've been meaning to write a message...thanks gals for a very fun Monday! Wasn't it awesome we not only got good seats, but we were spotted on the tube like 3 times! Lilta

Lori said...

I love watching Ellen for a good laugh, you are so lucky! That would have been sweet to dance with Ellen! I like the "Oprah cover" episode, I can't wait for that issue. You are so fun Becky!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com