Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Our Pink Monster Party



My baby girl is ONE! I can't believe it... where did this last year go?! Grammy and I put together one cute pink monster party for this little misses. It was so fun to create my own decorations and make everything PINK! Thanks to all of our family and some of Malia's close little friends, for coming to celebrate with us. We had so much fun playing in Grammy's back yard and eating our "monster mouth" pita sandwiches. And Auntie Michelle brought the PERFECT cake, and it was soooo yummy!

Click here to see more photos!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! Hey, I worked hard and no pics of me...I am older now and I can say what I want heheheheh

Chelsea said...

Becky, that is the cutest party I have ever seen! You are so creative!

theleguis said...

feliz cumple malia!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com