Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Butsy weekend



This past week was my best friend Betsy's 30th birthday. That is a big feat! So we thought we would celebrate together and show the world that we still know how to have fun! I flew into Vegas, took the shuttle to St.George, and Bet's Mom drove me up to Cedar City. We went out to sushi, and then back to her place for a fun night of "girl talk". It was SO nice to get in some quality Betsy time! There is nothing like a late night, talking to your best friend of a
bout 10 years. No one (except maybe my hubby) knows me like her or makes me feel more comfortable being goofy and 100% me.
The next day we woke up and headed for Brian Head. LET ME TELL YOU!! SERIOUSLY.... the BEST conditions I have ever been in. If you know me, I hate being cold, and get cold easily. Well, this was fresh powder, 6" of it from the previous night, and as we walked up to the lift (with NO line), the clouds parted and we had blue sunny skies all day long! I mean the snow was up to my mid calf as we floated down the mountain with each fresh powder run. It was like floating on clouds all day! ! We kept on screaming on the lift back up saying, "man, can you believe this! This is SO So sososososo fun!!"
And to top it all off, we had the most fun girly road trip, full of rocking out to Rhianna, 80's music, and getting truckers to honk at us (stop it, we were just moving our arms to motion them to honk... get your minds out of the gutter!), back to Las Vegas for a fun night staying at the PH hotel (planet Hollywood). As we arrived I was all ready to go, hopped up on licorise, funyuns, and code red.
We got all shnazied up and walked around Vegas for like 4 hours. It was so nice to go shopping and just take our time and enjoy the great company. What a blast. I really did not want it to end! But... I had to get back early Sunday morning to celebrate my little pink monster's first birthday so.. se la vie!! LOVE YOU BUTS!!!

CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE PHOTOS FROM OUR TRIP!!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com