Thursday, March 26, 2009

A tripple threat: Gabe's birthday, take 1





At first I felt badly that Gabe was not going to get a big birthday party with invites and cake, but little did I know! I said take one in the title of this post, because, in actuality, he had 3 birthday celebrations this year!
For our first shindig, Gabe shared the festivities with his Auntie Michelle and Grammy Laurie. Auntie's birthday is just before his, and Grammy's just after, so it seemed the perfect way for the Roberts clan to get all the celebrations done at once.

Here is Grammy licking the spoon from her scrumptious secret cupcake frosting!

My favorite shot. Look at Michelle's face, so classic...


P.S> that strawberry cake was A-MaZiNg!!




Gabe had a batman themed party at Grammy's. He was so excited to wear this new "batman outfit" as he called it. I love how he was sitting in full superhero pose here.















Daddy got Gabe a new big boy skateboard!! He was so excited. In fact, he is outside with Daddy as we speak skating his ramp.


Happy birthday my sweet little boy! I love you with all my heart.




CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE PHOTOS

1 comments:

theleguis said...

how does your mom keep getting younger and younger!??
I miss seeing you all.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com