Thursday, April 30, 2009

A sneak peak from the SUPER FUN photo shoot we had today with Tiffany Photography. I have long admired her work and when my Mother-in-law wanted to get some new portraits done for Malia's 1 year mark, I knew just the girl!
I am so excited to see the rest. Tiffany is so creative and SO amazing with the kids. What a refreshing experience to get to just sit back and relax and let someone else stress about getting the perfect shot, keep the kids in good moods, and do all the editing. All I have to do is enjoy these wonderfully priceless shots!! I don't think I will ever be my kids portrait photographer again! ;) I guess it makes sense, your kids are always more behaved for someone else! Stay tuned for the rest... oh, I so have ants in my pants... can't wait!!

5 comments:

Gretchen J said...

I LOVE that picture of Gabe, wow!! I hope we can see more!!

theleguis said...

awesome pics. i love her photography where does she do it. she always has awesome backgrounds. Is that gabe's new skateboard? adorable.

Mrs. Jones says said...

I know I LOVE her backgrounds. She just does it in her home studio that is a converted dining room! Her backgrounds are just material over a panel that she moves in and out behind her props. She has like a million different cute chairs. LOVE IT.

osborneLDS said...

tiffany is in my ward! i love her! how did you know about her? she is amazing.

Mrs. Jones says said...

I had found her a while ago and just really admired her work. I thought, if I ever decided I wanted studio portraits I would for sure go to her... so I did! Small world!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com