Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Baby bump update

So I am now 7 1/2 months along and still feeling great! Getting a little pooped out more easily but feeling awesome. I actually am surprised by how much energy I do have. Mike and I just laugh at all of the weird stuff happening to by body, and I am just trying to enjoy the changes (like swollen knees, so weird). I feel grateful for every part of this experience, after all, we never thought we would be able to have it!   This whole thing seems to have just flown by. I can't believe I am due so soon! 
We just finished putting the babies room together, but I still have a few final touches to do before I post photos... so be patient, they will come! ;)

3 comments:

Lu said...

You are looking fab and I hope you keep feelin that way!! I love how much you are lovin it!

Harmony said...

thanks for the update! you look great!

Betsy said...

SO CUTE! I love it... and I wish SO much I'd be there this weekend for a vist. Sorry I won't get to see you up close and personally! much love!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com