Saturday, September 19, 2009

YAWN.. TIRED!!

Ok, sorry to have to vent like this, but I am SO tired!!
Mike and I have been up at night (at least twice a night) this entire week! And that is hard on this big pregnant body ;)
Here is the deal: Malia will get out of her little bed, every night, in the middle of the night, and run or on occasion walk, down the hall to the living room. SHE IS TOTALLY OUT OF IT, and confused. BUT, the fact of the matter is she wakes up and does not know what to do with her new found freedom. Since I am the lucky light sleeper in this house, I get up, put her in her bed, rub her tummy (not easy... remember big prego body... tiny little toddler bed way down on the floor) and put her back to sleep. 
Then, WITHOUT FAIL, Gabe will pee through his pull up (no mater WHAT we do to prevent it). Then we both get up, I comfort Malia, Mike changes Gabe and the bed, and we attempt to put them back to sleep. 
Whew!! Needless to say I just ordered a LOAD of "night time" pull-ups online. I am crossing my fingers this is all he needs... "more absorbency!" I have to be up all night in like 2 months!! Come on... PLEASE let this work!
   OH AND P.S.- If you have kids, I have a great website for you!! 
www.diapers.com
  It has it all, and if you enter the code BECK8211 at check out, you can get $10 off and free shipping on your first order (you have to spend $49 I think, so load up!) 

2 comments:

Gretchen J said...

That is painful. I feel your pain and it just gets more painful in 2 months. I love diapers.com that's where I get Isaac's size 7 Pampers!! I totally love $10 off and free shipping and now that I have 2 in diapers it's always over $49!! Here's to hoping for more sleep!!

Harmony said...

ugh. i feel you. we don't do pullups at night we just use regular diapers, and cado peed through them all the time but paisley doesn't. so frustrating!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com