Friday, November 21, 2008

D-land, Take 1

Ok, I know, this was NOT our first time at Disneyland, but this is my first BLOG about Disneyland. We have been blessed to have passes this year, along with some other girly friends of mine, so I often find myself cruising the street of Main.
This particular time entailed some special guests. Our newest pass holders, Hannah and Allie, got to attend and "ditch" school for the day. NO FAIR! But wait, I was there too so it's all good. Melissa with her son Jackson, Wendy with her two, Kaden and Taylor, all joined us.
It was really a good visit to the happiest place on earth, even more happy than normal, because we really did not have to wait in ANY long lines.
Disneyland Diary of the day: My official favorite ride as of this moment is toy story, taking the lead by such a small percentage over the nightmare before Christmas at the haunted mansion (which Gabe would go on over and over again by the way). Don't hate me, that ride has a special place in my heart, but toy story ROCKS!!!
Fun Christmas decor + lots of good company + no lines + summer weather + D-land= One spoiled and fun life!!

4 comments:

The Clevelands said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
K+C=M+K said...

Hi Becky! i didn't know you had a blog! I'm gonna check up on it now! Your kids are so flippin' cute! I don't think I have ever seen a picture of Malia, and she is so adorable. And Gabe is a beautiful boy too!
yeah, we would love to rent a cute house in the 2nd ward. We really really want a 2 car garage and a yard for our new puppy so that kinda limits it.. let me know if you find anything! Thanks!

Harmony said...

can't wait to go in April! that should be a pretty good time of year too. my kids ask when we're going to disneyland a lot! I am super excited to do toy story for the first time, and hey maybe even nemo. it was obviously way too crowded in June!

Melly Mel said...

so fun! where are more of these pictures? i loved seeing them, but i have bad eyes. this was so much fun!!!!

love,
Melis

let's do this again and i'll give jack a happy vitamin.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com