Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Keep it clean

Today I thought I would share a new type of cleaning product that I was introduced to that I absolutely LOVE. I know we are all being pressed to start “going green” in our daily living, and one of my little attempts to do so involved using all “green” products to clean my house.
The products I am using are called Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day. The best place to get them (and sometimes they have great sales!) is online at : www.drugstore.com under the green and natural button.
My favorite product they have is the lemon verbena or lavender, surface scrub. You will get out all that dirt and grime that you thought was going to be there for life. It is amazing! Just be sure to rinse it off well. It takes work, but so worth the sparkling clean sink or tub.


0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com