Friday, November 21, 2008

How do I love thee....

TTTTTTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSS MMMMMUUUUCCCCCCHHHHHHH!!!
Man is this baby stealing my heart away. Is it not so amazing how your love can grow so deeply for so many different people in your life, and in some way, not only does it not diminish the love you have for others, but some how makes it seem that you are then able to love everyone even more deeply. It is never ending and the more I fall in love with the baby girl, the more I love my Husband, my Son, my life. I think she makes my heart grow.
I love watching her personality slowly revealing itself. I love putting pig tails in her hair and how she gives me the high five wave (no movement to her hand whatsoever, just a little arm and hand with fingers spread out) like all of her communication has to come through that one gesture and you can feel her ora or vibe or whatever you want to call it, hit you like a ton of bricks. It is just itchin' to get out. I can tell she wants to tell me so badly what is going on in that little brain of hers.
I love how she makes silly faces to make us smile and laugh and how that just seems to make her day when we do. I love how she likes to be facing toward me rather than away from me and cocoons into me in pure baby love. Yes, I am in love with this girl and feel like life would be perfect if I could somehow have her permanently attached to my body.

1 comments:

Betsy said...

SO CUTE!! - and glad to see you will jump on the band wagon - for some things.

BC :)

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com