Friday, November 21, 2008


Imagine, my fam, Grammy, and Papa- ROCKIN OUT. That's right, a little music jam session if you will. Gabe was into it, Maila got distracted with the urge to insert everything into her mouth, Papa was getting a little annoyed, I think, and Grammy.... let's just say she was in rare form and Gabe was diggin' it.
What is it with us Roberts women getting all CRAZY sometimes and running around all pumped up, bouncing off the walls, and the men in our lives get SO annoyed by it?! Let me tell you, this Mrs. Jones enjoys it, thanks Grammy for the musical evening.





2 comments:

theleguis said...

I love the picture of your dad so annoyed. funny! welcome to blogspot. I was wondering what happened to your other one.

lauriea said...

Hey I want these pics. Great blog.....I was just trying to get on board with the mac web site,,,,,you are always one step ahead. How am I going to keep up with Mrs. Jones.

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com