Monday, January 19, 2009

Chandra and Mike, Laguna Beach, CA


Here is a shot from the current wedding I am working on. I thought I might put up some of my work every once in a while since I do not have an official photography blog. This wedding was so wonderful. Mike and Chandra are such nice people and, you could tell, are so in love! They wanted to get married in Ireland but could not get approved to do so. So... Laguna Beach California it was. And someone was smiling down on this happy union because it TOTALLY looked like Ireland that day! Really foggy and bright green moss all over the rocks. It worked out perfectly! I love that Mike wore a kilt, it was so fun to photograph these two. Congrats Mike and Chandra!

1 comments:

Aubrey Antis said...

this is a great photo, you are an amazing photographer. I wish i knew you were a photographer when I was in California, i would have loved to see some more of your work. What is your photography website?

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com