Sunday, January 4, 2009

Got it!

Ok, I thought of what I want my New Year's resolution to be... not quite a "resolution" as much as a "goal". I am going to make a wedding album! Those of you who know me are probably thinking, you make one of those like once a month, what are you talking about! But, if you know me REALLY well, you know that I have NEVER made my OWN wedding album. I have just been too busy making them for everyone else! So, that is what I am going to get done pretty soon here. Let me know if you need one too, of course I would need access to your wedding photos. Michelle... I am already on it! (Oh wait, Michelle thinks blogs are LAIME so she is probably not even going to read this anyway)

3 comments:

lauriea said...

How about no more Christmas music.....I need a new playlist........

Anonymous said...

LAME....
I did read it...
Good, I'm glad you are on it cuz I was just thinking about it the other day.
P.S.
Blogs are lame, but yours are LESS lame

Betsy said...

I think my own blog is pretty lame... but I'm over it. At least it's a way to journal my uneventful life. I however LOVE your blog. I think it's because I love seeing everything with the kids. Have a great day - and come visit! heehe

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com