Thursday, January 15, 2009

LUUUUNNNNCCCCHHHHHH!!!!

Some of you may recall that just before Christmas I mentioned I was going to get the fine pleasure of watching the cutest little girl in the world (#2 to Malia of course) while her Mommy braves nursing school this spring. Well, we are up and in action and everyone is loving it!
Here is my favorite event of the day:

Setting the scene: Auntie Becky (AKA Mrs. Jones) set the table for lunch. Gabe reminds us we need to say a blessing and Gracie immediately folds her arms like a good little girl. Gabe folds his arms and just as I am about to say it, Gabe chimes in with a very confident commanding voice: " Dear Heavenly Father, Thankful for this day, Bless the food Mommy made, Grateful have Gracie at our house, Bless Auntie (Mommy commentary: not sure which one!), Bless food Mommy Made, Name of Jesus Christ.. then both chime in simultaneously: MMMAAAAEEE - MEN. I was one proud Mommy (and Auntie! Although I know that reverent behavior came from her Mommy! :) ).


Gabe's "feat" of the day: He finally figured out how to push his board on the cement, and actually put up the other foot while speeding down the driveway. I did not get a photo of it yet, but here is another from today of him practicing on the grass. My big boy....

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com