Thursday, January 15, 2009

A few of my favorites...

Here are a few of my favorite photos from Talie and Ryan's wedding. The one above because I thought it just really showed how cute and fun they are together.
This one is of my sis-in-law/best buddy/assistant, Whitney. I loved the way she had her hair done for the day. She was Talie's maid of honor.
Talie has the most BEAUTIFUL face ever. It is rare I could get so many extreme close ups of a bride and have her just looks so stunning, and barley require any editing.
This photo is of my sister-in-law Chelsea and her youngest Deacon. I love how you can tell how much he LOVES his Mommy in this shot. He is just the loveyest cutest little boy.

1 comments:

Chelsea said...

I enjoyed the blog updates. You should post more of Talie's wedding so I can see them.(or let me have the link to all of them when they are done!)

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com