Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2 WEDDINGS AN ANNIVERSARY AND A SNOW DAY!!
















WELP... We had a pretty fun week this past week. I had to photograph 2 weddings. One was on Wednesday, the weather was foggy and it was perfect! They had a bag piper and the groom wore a kilt. It took place in Laguna beach and was such a fun event.

We also had our FIVE year anniversary, and we spent it at Mike's sister's wedding! It was so fun and I feel honored to share the day with Talie and Ryan. I was able to be their wedding photographer which was also an honor. Above are the TWO photos I have edited so far, time to get to work!
Since we had family in town, we decided to spend Saturday up in Big Bear sledding with all of the kids. To our advantage, Grammy and Papa were already up visiting some family friends for the weekend so we had a whole bunch of fun people come out and enjoy the snow with us. It was snowing for part of the day, which I always enjoy, and we had SOOO much fun playing with all of the cousins.
We went back to Brad and Marnie's cabin for some hot cocoa and treats, and then a feast of a dinner. It is always so nice to snuggle up by the fire and visit while it is snowing outside. Gabe also got his FIRST snowboard!! He, of course, was obsessed with it and did not want to stop.
He did pretty good too for a 2 year old.








Check out the video of him showing off his skills below:


6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwwww.... What a cute snowboarder! Such talent... such skill...
Let's put him on a quad!!!!!

lauriea said...

Great! Love the music, thanks for changing...now I have more to keep up with. You are so good with this! That my kid, Mrs. Jones!

Harmony said...

So much fun! looks like you guys had better snow conditions there in big bear than we had here in switzerland when we did our snow days recently. and that just ain't right! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! gorgeous wedding shots of course. Some people lead with their creativity and originality (you) and some people follow and copy (me!). I'll forever be trying to be like you!

Mrs. Jones says said...

Harm, come on girl.. give yourself some credit! ;) I think we all lead and follow at some point. I have used a TON of ideas from other people (especially with photography), and then every now and again I have my own. I am sure you do the same thing! It is funny because I always thought you were so much more creative than I! So thank you for the kind compliments.

Mrs. Jones says said...

P.S.- Some of you have been asking about the back ground. I made it out of a picture of material that was offered on a site. The header is made out of some stock kitchen photos I found.

Betsy said...

Love the re-design.. and I OFFICIALLY think Gabe is ready for Utah snow! SERIOUSLY!! So, bring him up! :)

BC

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com