Sunday, January 18, 2009

The many uses of a baby backpack

When we are playing outside (which is every day as
long as it is not raining), we sometimes put Malia in this
baby backpack and set it on the ground so she is safe
and can just observe everything without getting "into"
everything. Well, Mr. Jones decided she needed to
join in the fun and strapped it on so Malia could get
going on the skateboarding. She LOVED it! It was so
funny I had to get it on video. That Mr. Jones,
he can be pretty inventive sometimes!

2 comments:

Benjamin said...

Love the pix! She'll be doing it on her own in no time. 'Dela can't wait to play with you Jones' again soon either, I'll warm up the MarioKart steering wheel for you ;)

Betsy said...

I've read and watched everything that's been posted since my last visit- love teh bikini, love the skateboarding with baby in tote and love everything else - I am having serious beck withdrawls... it's a sad day for me. :(

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com