Friday, February 20, 2009

Backyard Barbershop


I hurt my wrist, and also have realized that watching 3 kids 3 days a week has taken a tole on my attempt to blog regularly. So, I am in desperate need of catching up! (as some of you have pointed out~!) I don't want to over whelm (you or my wrist) so I will only post 2 a day until I have covered everything.
To start you off we will begin with a little surprise I woke up to one Saturday morning. Mike must of woke up and gotten right to it! He had already gone surfing and begun this by the time I realized it was even Saturday! Luckily I know Gabe's hair grows SO fast so I don't mind the curls being gone for a few weeks to keep his little afro under check. Mike had decided he needed a cut and went right to it!
I thought it was so cute how he set him up outside so I had to capture. This guy is good I am telling you! He had Malia all set up in the swing and Gabe was so excited to get a "big boy hair cut". He got to go to Daddy's backyard barbershop! Thanks Daddio!


2 comments:

Betsy said...

Ahhh- suring on Saturday mornings... I miss Cali! And, I'm not going to lie, Gabe looks like a heart breaker with the new do- but I too LOVE his curls and big hair! :)

lauriea said...

What a great daddy barber!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com