Friday, February 20, 2009

Out of place

Ok, so if you read the below two posts you will see that I had planned on only posting 2 posts a day, but I could not resist on this one. Also, if you read my blog regularly, you will know that I recently announced that Gabe is now riding his skateboard like a real pro, he will be 3 years old at the end of March.
This is "out of place" because this is from last weekend and I have stuff backed up from LAST MONTH that I still need to post, but I had to show off my little boy. Needless to say, he is now wearing a helmet WHENEVER he skates now. You will see why! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Is there a video? I dont get it!

Mrs. Jones says said...

You caught me in the middle of putting up that last post. There is a video now ;)

Brittany said...

Thats a cute video of him. I may go buy Owen a skateboard tonight. Well maybe I will let Joe, he will be sad if I do it. Yes that is a baby tylenol bottle Owen is sucking on. The top is great for teething. And yes I did take that picture of Owen. So cute huh! And we seem to be sending each other comment after comment. Thanks the recipe I just got it on my phone. Sounds delicious!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com