Friday, February 20, 2009

A late valentine story... Shivelry is not dead!

Ahhh!! Blog posts today : 4~!! Sorry all, I had to add just one more!
Non-prompted background story: We were going to the park today and noticed Gracie forgot to bring a jacket. As I went into Malia's room to see if I had an extra for her in her "extra stuff" bag, I hear Gabe in the hall way. (the non-prompted part) "You can borrow one of my jackets Gracie", and Gracie, " Thanks Gabe!" Then Gracie walks into Malia's room with Gabe's jacket on asking for help zipping it up. Oh, I was melting!

Prompted part : I wanted to get a photo (had blogging on the brain) so I asked Gabe to go pick a flower and give it to Gracie for a photo opp.
Non-prompted part: Gabe picked a flower and handed it to Gracie saying, "here you go Gracie", and Gracie, " Thank you Gabe! (SOOO excited)" and Gabe, " Your welcome!"
Non-prompted part, once more: An then they gave eachother a hug!! So cute!!

Another prompted part: I asked them to say cheese for a "final photo" and this is the result. You can see how stoked Gracie was about her flower in this photo. As we walked over the car she asked me if she could bring her flower to the park. Ohhh... seriously MElTiNg!
 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com