Friday, February 20, 2009

Zoo Days

One of our recent holidays (remember Mr. Jones is a banker and gets them ALL off so I can't ever remember which one is which) we had the special treat of going to the zoo with Grandpa Mike. Well, not really the zoo but the San Diego wild animal park. Grandpa came complete with his Grandpa hat and was ready to cruise the park! The WAP is quite the walk, but I love it because you can really just cruise and it feels like you are really hiking around looking at animals in the wild. I also LOVE their lion exhibit, it gives you such a great view of the lions. Here are some pics of my favorite sightings of the day:
Another crazy animal sighting- Malia feeding her face and jumping around in her stroller like a crazy person! She loves strolling as long as she can stand up the WHOLE TIME. Luckily we have a "roll bar" in front of here so she wont fall out.Here is Gabe, taming a wild deer. He has a natural "deer whispering" tallentI asked Gabe to show me his stuff for this picture, he leaned against the wall, crossed his legs, hand on hip and flashed his pearly whites. So handsome!
And my isn't this a rare sighting indeed! Two men LOOKING AT A MAP!


Tune in tomorrow for 2 more fun and exciting posts!!

2 comments:

lauriea said...

I love, love your pictures. I get to keep up because I am the lost grandma.........

Betsy said...

So Gabe has deer wisphering talents? Was it you who wrote about him getting traumatized by a small horse? I was trying to search your blog, but realized that was probably on the web site... anyway, I'm glad to see he has such great talents with deer- that made me laugh out loud. He's such a stud too... Love the vans, he always has the best shoes- seriously!!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com