Monday, August 31, 2009

CANADA- Take SEVEN- The River

Our last day in Canada we had a little picnic down by the river, not too far away from the farm. It was beautiful and everyone had so much fun playing... even me! Check it out...






Mike and the kidos checking out the river


Look at that little smooshie face! I want to go wake her up from her nap right now just so I can smoosh and kiss it!


The picnic site


" Oh no! I am naked and full of mud!"


"OH wait a minute! I did that on purpose and am LOVIN IT!"


Gabe wanted to get in on the mud action too. They say it IS good for your skin you know.


Everyone in the river.

And yes, that is my muddy pregnant belly at 6 months along.



I did not think too hard before hand about how I would get it off of me without getting my pants all wet... oh well, it was worth the photo!

1 comments:

Betsy said...

I love teh captions with Malia in the mud... that cracked me up. And you look cute!!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com