Tuesday, August 11, 2009

WOOO HOOOO!!

We had a little evening at the beach today.... and guess what!? Gabe surfed!! I was jumping around like a cheerleader on the beach. He rode a few on his stomach with Daddy and by himself at first, and then asked if he could go out again and try standing up. Of course Daddy said sure. Daddy pushed him into a wave and he just popped right up and rode it all the way in!! I am telling you the cutest thing ever!! He did it twice more before coming in. You should have seen the smile on this kids face... he was totally "stoked".
Of course I had no idea that such a mile stone would occur this evening so I sadly had no camera :( You can all imagine how much I was kicking myself, but I promise next time I have a post like this there will be pictures for all to enjoy!! YEAH GABE!!

4 comments:

ashley said...

rad.

that is one proud parenting moment! can't wait to see some pics!

Gretchen J said...

Way to go Gabe! What a stud!!

::jill:: said...

i was a witness. go gabe!

Harmony said...

AMAZING. It is so cool how much Gabe was totally meant for you guys! And he seriously amazes me and is seriously cute!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com