Monday, August 31, 2009

CANADA- Take EIGHT- And that is that! Last post

Ok, for those of you who are sick of Canada, no worries. This is my last post. I had to make it good so of course it is of my little lovers, Gabe and Malia. Enjoy!!





My favorite little band aide/ chip crumb face boy!

Sweet Malia by the barn.

Malia and Cousin Hannah

This is just to show you how stylin my little boy was in his tight hurley jeans and pumas. So cute!

A classic boy moment. This tomboy-at-heart Mommy just melts looking at photos like this. Who knew that throwing toys and running after them could be so much fun!

Alas... it is time to return to the good old US of A. Gabe takes a quick stop at the magazine rack to catch up on some cartoons while we wait for one of our MANY flights. Thanks for all the memories Canada family! We miss you!

1 comments:

This Heavenly Life said...

I'm not sick of your canada trip at all! It looks like you guys had so much fun...makes me want a vacation :)

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com