Monday, August 31, 2009

CANADA- Take SIX- A shmorgishborg

Ok, just a few more Canada posts guys and girls, bear with me. Here are the portraits I took at the family reunion, and some more photos from that day. Enjoy!



This is Willi's whole family. My Mom, Laurie's, birth mother, her half brother and his kids and all of us. Minus my Dad and my little sister who is not allowed in Canada... that's for you Jen. ;)

The whole family- All of the Vanderleest family and their children and grand children.

The Vanderleest siblings.

Malia with Uncle Lance. All the little kids love Uncle Lance. I think it is the beard and stash.

Auntie Petra and her boys. The Smithinski family.

David and Peck- We stayed on their farm while visiting. They live right next to Petra's farm.

Mr. Jones and yours truley with the baby bump in full action.

The Smithinski Family...

And here they are showing their TRUE colors ;)

Petra on David's horse.

And me on the horse... I know I know, I am not supposed to be on a horse while pregnant but I was really careful and just walked him around.

Niece Hannah and the other Becky petting the horses.

Niece Allie with Hannah and Gabe on the swing set at the farm.

What is going through her mind at this particular moment you ask? "Don't get between this girl and her quad... or else!"

Ready to go!!

Ok, classic shot, probably NEVER to be duplicated! Who is that you ask, riding on the back of that quad with NO HELMET ON!?

Yeah, that is Nurse Roberts (aka Grammy). Here she is giving the look of, "Oh no! I got caught!"

Yeah you better put that helmet on (that is 3 sizes too small for you I might add)!! You are in SO much trouble!!

TIME : 10:30pm... Still bright as can be outside. Having a little bon fire on the farm.

Malia with the "big girls". She could not get enough of this girly brigade.

What else can I say but ... REPRESENT!!

And finally at about 11:00pm the sun went down so we could get going on some marshmallow roasting.. yummy!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com