Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Did you figure it out?

As you can see by our newly remodeled blog layout... we found out we are having a BOY!! YIPPEE!! We are SO SO SO excited. Mike and I both were leaning towards wanting a boy. We both really felt like it was a boy, and that made us start to get used to the idea of it being a boy, and then when the time came to find out we got a little worried that we might be disappointed if it was a girl. I guess you never know what your reaction will be until you know, but I was so afraid I would not be as grateful as I should be if it was a girl... thankfully we were right and I didn't have to find out! ;) I am so stoked to have another little lover boy around here. Now for the name... we will let you know when we figure it out. We have nothing yet, time to get started!

8 comments:

Harmony said...

CONGRATULATIONS! it's so fun to know. That blog wallpaper is super cute. Yay! It is so fun to follow you along with your pregnancy. Thanks for keeping us updated.

Betsy said...

So - too bad you're not having a girl as there would be no shortage of SWIM SUITS for her! WHile I was reading all the updates I saw Malia in at least three different ones! Must be nice to NEED those living by the beach and all!! P.S. Thanks for you good v. bad post. It helped me be optimistic with my own trails. I needed that today. Loves and hugs to the fam!!

Bets

theleguis said...

yea! a cute little boy! can't wait to see him. love you guys

marsha

Becki Owens said...

Congrats!! That is so awesome. Gabe is going to have a buddy!!

Sarah said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys.

ashley said...

congrats!

Jen Proffit said...

We are so happy for you guys! I want a boy next. Girls are a bit too drama for this mama. We had a blast on the 4th. We seriously need to see eachother more often! Congrats!

K+C=M+K said...

Whoo hoo!! Yipee skippy!! How exciting for you guys!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com