Friday, July 10, 2009

While I'm away (or on the computer) the kids will play...


Some of you have asked, " How do you have time to get so much blogging done!?" I have tried to answer this question as best as possible, but as they say, a picture tells a thousand words.
This was the state of my living room after posting blogs the other day. I usually deal with some sort of distraction about every 15 minutes, but this was a surprise when I walked into the living room. I swear when I went in there 20 min. earlier it was spotless. They had fun!
I spent the next 30 min. (while the kids napped) cleaning it up. BUT... on a positive note I got some extra things done that day- 1. clean out diaper bag, check 2. Find 3 pairs of Gabe's missing underwear- check (no idea where they came from, but they ended up on my entryway floor). 3. Re-organize the toy drawer- check.

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com