Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Skate Session with the Fam

Here are the rest of the photos I promised to post from our little skate sesh last Saturday morning. We have to get to the park at 7am to beat the "big kids" and get room for Gabe to skate around. He LOVES it and I think Daddy loves it equally as much. Sometimes Malia and I tag along. I used to skate a little, but now that I am prego I thought I would take some photos of my boys...


Gabe, showing off his moves


Taking a break to love Malia



Through the handlebars

My sweet boys

Now is this kid cool or what!?

In the bowl

The drop in sequence....






My cute booty girl

Forgot the shoes on the way out... so Malia got to show off her puties



Malia, getting a little fresh. I seriously worry about this girl sometimes

Notice the pinched fingers. It is a must for him while focusing on his skateboarding skills

Malia gets a turn

3 comments:

Spencer @ Roundeo said...

your boy is seriously AMAZING Becky! This so impresses me. What a fun family experience and how cool that you can experience it with your little ones.

Harmony said...

oh, whoops, that was harmony by the way. It would be cool if it had been Spencer!

Harmony said...

oh, and of course AMAZING photos also. they rock!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com