Thursday, December 11, 2008

Holiday Fun...



CLICK HERE TO SEE MORE PHOTOS

We have posted some NEW photos from some recent family fun. We had a great time the other night having a sleep over with my niece, Hannah. LITERALLY, I even slept on the couch with her, it was so fun. We decorated the outside of our house for Christmas, went out to dinner at Sony's pizza, and then got some frozen yogurt and watched planet earth.
We also had a nice dinner at my Mom's house last weekend to spend time with family (my Aunt Susie is in town from MO ) and then went to go see Follow the Star, a live re-inaction of the nativity. It was wonderful and spiritual and just a great activity to remind us what this time of year is really about, the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. Also, they had this HUGE collection on display of nativities. You can see a few that were my personal favorite in the pictures from the night. And to finish it off, there are those all too familiar silly photos that us Roberts' girls like to take. That is right, we were up to our old tricks with the camera. We really had a fun night full of laughing and good ol' family bonding. Have I told you yet how much I LOVE this time of year?!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com