Wednesday, December 3, 2008

D-land, Take 2



We have been frequent visitors to D-land lately. I just LOVE it there at Christmas time. My friend Brittany Acey and her baby Owen (same age as Malia!) joined me for a fun filled day of Disneyland joy. Oh, and I did I mention Owen and Malia are in LOVE... Well, Malia likes to give any baby boys kisses all over the face, but Owen is the only one that kisses back! <3>
We actually went on a LOT of rides this day, although it was really busy. It was Thanksgiving week so I guess that explains it. We spent most of our time in bugs land in California adventure. Thanks for the fun day Brittany!!

1 comments:

Brittany said...

Those are cute pictures, and a super fun day! Lets go again soo. See ya tomorrow with 3 dozen cookies in hand!

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com