Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Sick Baby Girl...


Gabe has NEVER had the flu, so this is my first experience. Gabe also was NEVER sick in his first year, so there is another first. And can I tell you, IT IS SOOO SAD! I hate seeing my baby feeling so bad. I have just been holding her and rubbing her forehead as she looks up at me like.. ugghhhh!!
She was not keeping anything down yesterday, but today has eaten so that is a good thing. She is still really tired and laying around, but Gabe is taking good care of her. I have never seen her so still, she is usually all over the place. I am hoping she is better by the evening. And get this.... She is the ONLY one in our house that GOT a flu shot! Those things don't work, I knew it!

0 comments:

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com