Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Yule Log greetings



Merry Christmas eve one and all! I had a few seconds this morning to post some photos from our hospital stay with Malia. I wish I had gotten a few of her in her hospital crib. It seriously looked like an animal cage. Oh well, I was too busy taking care of her to remember to snap some photos. We took these photos below on my iphone. She looked so sad, you don't even know how stoked I am that it is all over, and Santa is coming tonight, and Mr. Jones just texted me that he will be home from work soon! Life is good!

I hope you are all enjoying family and making memories today... and that you get everything you wanted from Santa! Merry Christmas!



2 comments:

Betsy said...

I laughed at your comments... Overall, we did spend hundreds of dollars with the photo., so it wasn't a total loss on his part.. ALso, that "skinny" photo of me didn't even have any retouching - in case you wondered! :) I want to see a picture of the boots:)

Galbasini Family said...

What happened? Honestly , you don't know how much pain it is to have a child in the hospital till you have one in the hospital. I am so sorry. sienna was in the last year and I don't think I ever experienced such pain. I hope she is well.

Let me know . I don't know if this post is old.
jackie

 

Blog Template by BloggerCandy.com - Background Image by TotallySevere.com